Rooms & Suites
We Accommodate your every whim
Our Luxury accommodations are a place where you can kick off your boots and stay for a while.
Choose our Luxury Room for a cozier stay or a Premium Luxury Room for our best views and a little extra space. Either way, this is the perfect place for unwinding after a winning streak.
With a L’Auberge suite, you get the fine attention to detail that you deserve. Our suites envelop you in luxury so that the casino experience never ends, even when you’re back in your room.
Tee off. Shop On. Chill out.
Even our spacious casino floor can’t contain all of the fun, wonder and glamour of L’Auberge Casino Resort! You’ll find plenty of ways to pass the time in peerless style. Tee off on the only public Tom Fazio golf course in Louisiana. Warm your credit card at our collection of fine shops. Let the tension melt away with a specialized treatment at Spa du Lac. In fact, the only difficult thing you’ll find facing you at L’Auberge Casino Resort is deciding what to do next!
Book your best rate through us
If you happen to find a lower rate within 24 hours of making your reservation with us, we will happily match the rate.
Terms and Conditions
• Check-in begins at 4pm. Check-out is at 11am.
• Late check-outs are subject to an additional charge.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to rent a room. Valid State or Federal issued identification is required upon check-in.
• Children under the age of 16 may not be left unattended in a hotel room.
• No one under the age of 18, unless they are accompanied by an adult, is permitted in the fitness center.
• Room type and other requests have been noted but are not guaranteed.
• The hotel offers complimentary in-room safes in each guest room but is not responsible for any item placed in the safe.
• Please lock your vehicle and leave it in a designated area. Property management is not responsible for theft, fire, or other damage that may occur to your vehicle.
• No pets are allowed except for service animals as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
• The hotel reserves the right to enter and visually inspect all guestrooms, even when the Rest/Do Not Disturb sign is displayed, to ensure the well-being of our guests and confirm the condition of the room.
• A $250 cleaning fee will be assessed if smoking occurs in a non-smoking room.
• A valid credit card in the name of the guest on the reservation must be presented at time of check-in along with a valid State or Federal issued identification or you will not be permitted to check-in.
• Secondary guests on the reservation will not be allowed to check-in to the guestroom until the guest who made the reservation has checked-in.
• A hold will be placed on your credit or debit card account for the full anticipated amount to be owed to the hotel, plus estimated incidentals, through your check-out date, and such hold may not be released until after the date of check-out or longer at the discretion of your card issuer.
• Personal checks or pre-paid cards are not accepted for check-in.
• In the event you do not officially check out at the time of departure, or if charges are incurred subsequent to your check-out, or if articles are missing from the guestroom, the hotel is authorized to charge the credit card listed on the reservation. You will remain liable until the balance is paid in full.
• Any costs incurred by the hotel as a result of damage in your room, or to furnishings contained therein, or any damages caused by you on the premises may be recouped by the hotel by charging the credit card used to pay for the room.
• We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity.
• Taxes: 15.20% per room per night. Room deposit: $50 per day or stay.
• The amounts listed here are estimated based on current taxes and exchange rates (if applicable) and do not include additional fees/charges that may be incurred during your stay.
• A resort and/or amenity fee of $13.99 plus tax will be charged per night as summarized on your reservation cost details. For a listing of amenities included in the resort/amenity fee, please refer to our website.
• This reservation requires a valid credit card that may be authorized for an advanced deposit equal to one night's stay plus tax and fees or up to $80.64 for PENN Play complimentary reservations.
Best Rate claims must be received for review within 24 hours of reserving the lower rate and at least
48 hours prior to your arrival.
You do not need to reserve a room on the competing website to take advantage of the Best Rate
PENN Entertainment must be able to verify the rate in question is still bookable at the time the Best
Rate claim is made and that it qualifies under the Best Rate Guarantee terms & conditions.
You are solely responsible for cancelling any third-party reservation, regardless of whether the Best
Rate Guarantee claim is approved. PENN Entertainment and its subsidiaries are not
responsible for any fees or other associated costs related to such cancellations.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to the following:
• Claims submitted more than 24 hours after you booked a lower rate;
• Reservations made within 48 hours of the hotel check-in time on your arrival date;
• Discount or negotiated rates not available to the general public, including but not limited to: club, group or organization membership rates, group and corporate rates, government and military rates, casino rates, employee rates, hotel package rates, and unpublished or private rates;
• Prepaid rates that require a voucher or other type of certificate for redemption; and
• Non-refundable rates from third party or auction websites.
The comparison rate provided shall only qualify when used for an identical itinerary; this includes, but
is not limited to, stay dates, room and bed type, number of guests, and any other applicable rate terms,
policies or restrictions.
For consecutive multiple night stays the Best Rate Guarantee is calculated based on the room rate per
night and not on the total average stay price.
Only one (1) claim will be accepted for review per stay. A “stay” is defined as the total number of
consecutive nights spent at the hotel by the same guest on one (1) reservation. The name on the claim
form must match the name on the current reservation.
All Best Rate Guarantee requests are subject to review and validation by PENN Entertainment, Inc.
and/or its subsidiaries.
PENN Entertainment reserves the right to deny a Best Rate Guarantee request for any purpose
whatsoever, in its sole discretion.
The Best Rate Guarantee program is subject to suspension during times when our websites or
reservation systems are not available due to an outage or other technical issue.
PENN Entertainment and its subsidiaries reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the
Best Rate Guarantee program at any time without prior notice.